Friday 8 January 2021

Beetle Tray

 Morning everyone, hope you are all well.

Today I have a project with my A4 Beetle Stamp "Winged Bugs" #388.

I love the pop of red on this piece and the combination of the larger beetle with the two smaller ones.




The red against the wood of the tray really works for me . I also added a touch of stencilling in the background and a die cut circle onto the Beetle body to give further dimension.

The wings have further dimension and have been coloured with Polychromo Pencils.

I also incorporated the smaller beetles for further interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 





2 comments:

Angela said...

Love this Tracy, such a great way to show if the stamps. Almost like a specimen tray 😊 x

Angela said...

I meant show off the stamps! Doh! x