Friday 4 December 2020

Beauty All Around Us

 Morning everyone, today I have a card showcasing my newly released A5 Stamp Set Wire Birds #394.

I began by creating a background using Speckled Egg, Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Inks. I simply swiped the inkpads lightly across the background.

I added touches of black stamping around the edges of my card to draw the eye into the focal image.

The black Washi Tape also helps to draw the eye into the focal image.

I added dimension to the bird and added some shading around the outside edge to make the image pop.

The added twigs and lollipop stick add further dimension to my design along with a quirky element. I also included some background stamping for further interest.

Thank so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.



No comments: