Friday 23 October 2020

Pinecone

Morning everyone, hope you are all keeping well. 

Today I have a card from my recent Hochanda show and I love the result.

I love the natural feel to this piece, it works so well with the pinecone, especially on the kraft card.

I love the little details including the bird and leaves and the touch of green from my background stamping.

I also included some natural elements such as moss and twigs and a wooden circular piece.

The touch of green added in my background stamping echoes that on the moss.

Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you for all your support watching my Hochanda shows and purchasing my new release. I appreciate every comment, share, email, purchase. Thank you.

Tracy

xxx






1 comment:

karenlotty said...

Beautiful piece and I thoroughly enjoyed the shows