Monday 14 September 2020

Frog Plaque

Afternoon everyone, today I am showcasing a mixed media plaque I have created for a prerecorded on line workshop. The workshop is available now and can be watched anytime. If you would like to join the workshop, the cost is £7.50. Please email me if you would like to participate (tracy@craft-addicts.co.uk).

I love all the layered elements on this piece, it is very tactile. I have used my Border Stamp Fungus #275, Nibs and Mushrooms #276 along with my frog stamp Ribbit Ribbit #327.



These photos show all the wonderful detail, showcasing texture, layered elements and layered stamping.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 







2 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

This is awesome work! So creative! Love it!

Nancy Wethington said...

Love all your stamps and the art you design with them. Another wonderful tag!