Friday 14 August 2020

Ribbit Ribbit

 Morning everyone, today I have a circular canvas using my "Ribbit Ribbit" stamp set #327.

I adore this frog and I love the little optical lense I used to highlight the flower in the centre of his body.

I also did a Facebook Live on this piece and you can find a video below;

Below are some close up photos so you can see all the details.

I love how the embroidery hoop acts as a spotlight to showcase the frog further.

I also included some metal embellishments in the form of Index Clips.

I also incorporated some stamped calico and some further stamped detail using stamp set #350 Splattered Numbers.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 



1 comment:

karenlotty said...

Whoops I’ve missed a few posts But have enjoyed going back and catching up Always brilliant