Friday 23 August 2019

Believe In Yourself

Today I am showcasing a card I created on my Hochanda Show on Friday 9th August and Saturday 10th August using my A5 Stamp "Hope" #200, combined with my background A6 Stamp "Background Mash-up" #210 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.

You can re watch the shows on catch up if you missed them the first time around.
I was really pleased with how this card turned out, I love the colours and how all the layers are visible in the design, adding wonderful depth, drawing the viewer into the card.
I added a touch of background stamping using my "Background Mash-up" Stamp using tone on tone colours. and you can also see the touch of stencilling in the background too.
Vintage book pages add another element to the design, also adding further texture.
I also love the touches of grey stamping in the background.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.






2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

It is even more beautiful to see it here, up close and personal! I love everything about it. Hugs, Anne xx