Monday 10 December 2018

Where Flowers Bloom so does Hope

Today I have a post showcasing my newly released Sketched and Doodles Moments #154 Stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I was really pleased with this flower, it looks wonderful coloured with several layers of pencil colour and I can see me using this one in many projects.
I masked my flower to add three blooms to my card and then added three layers of colour using my Inktense Pencils. I also added a rusty heart embellishment to the centre of one for further interest and dimension.
The background has been coloured with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, swiping the inkpad across my non-stick craft sheet, spritzing with water and then using my waterbrush to apply a wash. I also included some natural twine at the base of the stems to ground my flowers. I also added the sentiment, again from the same stamp set, I adore this sentiment.
I added a few staples to the design for further interest and texture.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful blooms xxx

Nicole H-b said...

Très jolie

Redanne said...

The three flowers together look amazing, the colours are wonderful and really do cheer up a dull day! Hugs, Anne xx

Kate Yetter said...

Beautiful spring flowers on your card!

Jackie PN said...

So gorgeous Tracy!!
As I have said before, your coloring really does make the stamps!
huge hugs,Jackie

A Pink said...

Bright, warm and cheery just the fix i needed of this bitterly cold and grey day.
hugs x