Friday 27 July 2018

Artful Bloom

Hi and welcome, today I have a card showcasing a couple of my stamps from AALLandCreate, my A4 Layered Grunge Stamp and my Natures Garden Stamp Set. A list of stockists can be found HERE.
I began by adding Distress Oxide Inks to my background, beginning with Squeezed Lemonade, swiping the inkpad across my non-stick craft sheet, spritzing with water and then mopping up the beads of ink with my card. I repeated the same process with Picked Raspberry. I repeated this process a couple of times until I was happy with my background and then dried with a heat tool.
I then inked my A4 Layered Grunge stamp with Black Archival Ink and then stamped ART onto the inked background. I added some white highlights with a white gel pen.
I added one of my flowers to the background and also added more layered stamping using my A4 stamp set. I also incorporated a wooden heart for added dimension.
Some delicate white splatters of paint lift the whole design.
I added a touch of stitching, adding a cross stitch to the stem of my flower. This adds further texture to the design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Below are the stamp sets used in my card.





Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.









7 comments:

hazel said...

A gorgeous card Tracy, I love the colours.
xxx Hazel.

Redanne said...

You have made wonderful use of your A4 stamp Tracy and I do love the numbers you added and also the oxide background - great colour choices! Hugs, Anne xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those colours look so good together emulating those dark stamped areas. I love how the stitch holds that delicate flower so tightly. So Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs Tracey xx

Corrie Herriman said...

So lovely !
Corrie xx

Jackie PN said...

I just love your color play Tracy! beautiful!
Enjoy that garden, I am thinking of you!
Jackie xo

Kate Yetter said...

Love the background on this card. The pink in the middle and then the way it fades into the background is so pretty. LOVE!
Kate

sarascloset said...

Love that single blossom against that inky background! Great colors and fabulous design!