Thursday 14 March 2013

Sneak Peek, Die'sire Embossalicious Pick Of The Day

Leann Chivers from Crafter's Companion will be showcasing an Embossalicious launch on a Pick Of The Day on Wednesday 20th March at 9pm on Ideal World.
For my first sneak peek I created a tag accordion card using the Die'sire paisley embossing folder. My background has been coloured with Luminarte Radiant Rainmallard and mediterranean and then embossed with the folder. I also used the fabulous Die'sire Scalloped Tags stamping Sheena's images onto each tag adding dimension for further interest. The fabulous dimension flower is the Die'sire Blissful Flower, the edges coloured with a touch of Treasure Silver, rubbing over with my finger.
This is the reverse of my accordion, adding more stamped images and a second dimensional flower using the Blissful Flowre die adding leaves to the back of my flower using the Leaf 2 die .

Be sure to tune into the shows at 9pm, 11pm on 20th and 8am 21st on Ideal World and throughout the day on Thursday 21st on both Ideal World and Create and Craft.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


17 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

These are wonderful.

Carol Q said...

these are Fab Tracy!

Paula Whittaker said...

that Luminarte Radiant stuff is so vibrant....loving your project.

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful colours and each tag is filled to the brim with Tracy gorgeousness. It is bound to be a wow on the telly.
hugs {brenda} x0x

lynne kontou said...

Privileged to be on this design team with someone as talented as Tracy. keep checking Tracy's blog for more inspiring creations. Lynne Kontou

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Beautiful! You always create such lovely backgrounds in your work.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...simply stunning Tracy, I can feel my heart smiling looking at these amazing tags, awesome work...Melxx :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fuchsia said...

Wow ! these are absolutely fabulous I love them ..

Lori said...

STUNNING!!! These colors are just my favorite...delicious!!! lol...Your use of color is always astounding!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

STUNNING!!!! Completely gorgeous...oh the monochromatic turquoise...just gorgeous! Love both sides...WOW!!! PINNING!

Redanne said...

Oh what a stunning accordion card! The colour is outstanding, will definitely be watching to see this gorgeous creation. Hugs, Anne x

Clare said...

Stunning creation, love the colour, I know it took ages! Fabulous result though!

Annie said...

Hi Tracy. Beautiful make. I love the colours and stamping technique. I love it.

TFS

Annie x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh my word, Tracy - this is glorious! Just got some Radiant Rain on sale, but haven't really had a play yet except in my notebook... the vivid colours are so perfect for the butterfly and dragonfly - fabulous make!
Alison xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Jaw dropping GORGEOUS!!!!!
OMG.
Hugs Lynn