Thursday 30 August 2012

Winter Baubles

I have created another Christmas card to add to my collection using the Tall Conifer from 100 Proof Press.
I used the Snowflake, Leafy in the background stamped with archival ink and layering with cordinated card. I cut two baubles using a Spellbinders die and added the Tall Conifer to each.
Before stamping each tree I created a background on each bauble using broken china and faded jeans Distress Ink, spritzing with water to give a snowy feel. For further interest I also added two Christmas tickets again coloured with Distress Inks.
I added two coordinated double bows for further interest and dimension and also included a pearl snowflake to each bauble.
To complete, I added two pearl snowflakes to the bottom corner of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really appreciate them. Tracy x x






6 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

this is beautiful, what a clever idea with the baubles and such a beautiful soft coloured make! trace x

Brenda Brown said...

Another beauty.
hugs {brenda} xox

Words and Pictures said...

Super snowy background to your trees, and they look so good inside the baubles... great design, and a deliciously crisp and frosty look to the whole!
Alison x

Suzanne C said...

The ornaments are lovely! Love the scene inside the ornament frames. Beautiful snowy scene!

Sandy said...

Wow this is gorgeous.
Wonderful christmas card. The colors are fantastic and I love the little bows.
Awesome.

Have a wonderful weekend Tracy.
xoxo

Brenda Brown said...

Just popping back to say thanks for your kind words on my new DT position, I really appreciate it.
Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox