Wednesday 17 August 2011

Husk Of Hares

Time for this weeks DT piece for 100 Proof Press.  I decided on another journal page this week using the Large Handsome Hares, Small Handsome Hares, Medium Many Line Circle and Clocks, Time Zones.
The background of my pages have been coloured with distress inks and spritzed with water.  I have used a Crafter's Workshop mini harlequin template with gesso to add some layers and highlights of colour.  Numbers have been added for yet a further layer of interest.
The large and small hares have been stamped onto white card and coloured with distress inks and added to my pages. Highlights have been added with a white gel pen throughout.
The Medium Many Line Circle has been stamped randomly accross my pages using coffee archival ink to add yet anothr layer of stamping and again areas highlighted with a white gel pen. The Clocks, Time Zones has been stamped onto white card, coloured with distress ink and added to the pages.
HUSK OF HARE has been stamped with a Papermania alphabet set with coffee archival ink and again areas highlighted with a white gel pen.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, much appreciated.  Enjoy your day.  Tracy x x







15 comments:

Sue said...

OHHHH I likes them hares!!

Sandy said...

Wow Tracy this is spectacular.
Absolutely stunning. Love them.

Paula Whittaker said...

Fab journal entry

Anonymous said...

The colours are absolutely gorgeous.
Beautiful journal page.
Wishes
Lynne

G Peplow said...

Utterly gorgeous Tracy you have excelled yourself, I love all the texture and the colours of the background is perfect, a husk of hares is a total hit :0) Gay xxx

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning use of color on your journal pages, love the images!

Willy said...

Wonderful pages and colours, Tracy!

Helen said...

Fab pages. I don't know how you have time for all your DT commitments, you must be super organised (though having seen your desk on WOYWW days, i can believe you are!!) have a great day.

Netty said...

Terrific pages and great colour palette. x

Siobhan Fyffe said...

This is amazing Tracy!! Was this a blank sketch book that you have used, or did you make the journal? I am trying to pluck up the courage to have a go at this typo of journal and your pages are definately inspiring me to start.
Siobhan
PS Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Gaby Bee said...

It’s always a pleasure seeing what you are up to. These journal pages are amazing. I love all the texture, the images and the background colors are just perfect! Brilliant, Tracy!

Dragon said...

What a delightful set of pages... I really admire peeps who are journalling but I have not got into it yet myself... fab hares!!
Frankie
xx

Lori said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Love the colors and layers of texture...amazing!

Suzanne C said...

Really fabulous! I love those hares and they look amazing on your journal pages.

StampDancer said...

I am breathless with amazement. This is absolutely a gorgeous piece! Love the hairs and harlequin diamonds as background. The colours are fab!