Wednesday 2 March 2011

WOYWW - Yippee It's Spring

I'm so pleased we are into March, Spring is officially here and the weather is actually milder than it has been.  Can you tell I am looking forward to Spring.  I feel like I have been a hermit over the Winter months, I need to spend some time in the garden to blow away the cobwebs.  Anyway, I digress, the reason for the post this morning is it's Wednesday and that can only mean one thing, What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW), for all the details, pop over to Julia's place HERE.
Work in progress is what remains on my desk this morning and my brain is hurting just thinking about what I am going to do next, I'm a little challenged at the moment but I am hoping inspiration strikes soon LOL.
I also have some Prima embellishments on the left hand side of my desk, which I have now unpacked and placed into my embellishment containers just after I took this picture, they are gorgeous.  I love my embellishments, although at the moment I seem to be doing more purchasing than creating. Not much else of interest on my desk this week I'm afraid, but then again I always have to clear away once I have finished crafting.  I'm hoping to get a little fresh air today, gardening and walking the dog and then maybe some crafting.  Thanks for stopping by, see you in Blogland! Tracy x x

15 comments:

Helen said...

But it's good to see anything on your desk, you are such a tidy neat person!! Loving those embellies! Your WIP also looks mighty interesting - can't wait to see the finished piece.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

always so neat:) and that wip looks interesting... need to see more
Happy Woywwing!
Jennie #9

Marjo said...

Wonderful squeeky clean desk...lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a wonderful WOYWW.

Hugs, Marjo #5

jude said...

It's good to purchase helps the mojo !Have happy wedensday Tracy.Pop by say hi and enter my candy open until 31st march.
Hugs judex 35

Annie said...

Hoping for a fine sunny day for you to enjoy your garden :-)
Don't forget to pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
A x

SDCrafts said...

I used to love gardening pre-MS days. Now I admit being hermit-like quite suits me...but the spring sunshine is such a tonic for us all. Will be out soon. -ish.

Shirl #25

Neet said...

Yes, it does feel as if spring is around the corner - nice to see early spring flowers coming out.
Thanks for the peek at your tidy desk - we all need a bit of retail therapy to get the mojo running again. Have a good day! #36

Zue said...

We have waited so long...time to sow the Orlaya seeds.

Sue xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Tracy, I wish my desk was that clean!

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah but Tracy, a bit of air and some garden planning and you'll be back on mojo form in no time - I've seen various pieces of your works around blogland this week, no wonder you're a bit worn out - some lovely stuff as usual!

Tertia said...

Very clean desk! When you guys start talking about Spring I feel cold, that means Winter is on the way for us.
Happy WOYWW

Twiglet said...

I love the owl book on your latest post!

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Tracy your desk looks as inviting as ever! It is great to see spring finally on it's way..xx

Suzanne C said...

Love seeing your clean desk. It is always inspiring to keep my work space less cluttered!

Minxy said...

Your desk as always is impeccable :D
Stay Inky
hugs Minxy #11