Monday 12 July 2010

DT - The Stamp Attic

This is my third DT piece for Wendy at The Stamp Attic, so I wanted to do something a little different, in that I wanted to show that you can use this set of stamps in conjunction with any other product/stamps.  I love this set as it is so versatile, either as individual stamps or as background pieces.
For the first sample I have used the flower flourish as a branch for the bird cage.  The detail is fantastic on these stamps and that little bird is lovely.
I have stamped the same image onto the bird's body and along the sides of the card giving a lovely delicate touch to the bird and the card.  I have used StazOn timber brown for the stamping.  Add Tim's embellishments to the Caged Bird, although my bird has been set free and is no longer caged and hey presto one card in all its glory!
I thought I would make a second card for a matching set, using all the same images/embellishments.  The paper/card is My Mind's Eye, So Sophie range, which are beautifully co-ordinated.
A different angle so you can see just how detailed this stamp really is and how beautifully it works with other products.
I have added the sentiment 'Birthday Wishes', also included in this set.  Until the next time, have a great Monday, Tracy x x

8 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice nice nice Tracy - I have these stamps and they've seen a lot of action!

Netty said...

Love what you have done with the stamps, looks fab. Annette x

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Gorgeous creations - as usual Tracy!! ;)
Love seeing your work!:)
...and Fabby stamp set
Yep puppy Barney is still keeping me busy :)
Can't take my eyes off him for a sec - chewing everything- Bless him!! But like Mitzi soooo adorable!!
Good to hear that your little one is OK :)
Have you posted any pics of her yet?
Jan x

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a lovely use of the stamps along with Tim's birdcage set! Beautiful! x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! I Love how you have stamped a flourish over the bird die...fabulous creation! Hugs Juls

Chris Arlington said...

Gorgeous card, I am becoming quite addicted to easel cards, but most of my friends haven't heard of them (yet)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Tracy! x

Sarah Anderson said...

Gorgeous use of those papers with the stamps - love the colours, and the combination of pattern. :)