Friday 27 November 2020

There Is Beauty All Around Us

Morning everyone, hope you are well. 

Today I have a post showcasing my recently released Autumn range.

A lovely fresh colour palette using Distress Oxide Inks. The inky background still has plenty of open space to give the card a fresh funky feel.

I incorporated the leaf from my Great Outdoors Stamp Set. I think the leaf works perfectly combined with one of my bird images.

The sentiment is from my Pinecone set and sums up how I feel perfectly.

I also included some metal embellishments and I partcularly love the optical lense.





Thank you so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 



3 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

I love this, Tracy, and I love this sentiment and the other one on the same set. They sum up what has been important during this difficult time, appreciating little things, particularly in nature, and you have helped us to do that x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Tracey.....
Love the colours ...
Hugs Sylvie x

Skylark said...

Gorgeous Tracy! Have commented on your IG ~ Stef x