Friday 13 September 2019

Seize The Day

Today I am showcasing a card I created as one of my demo pieces during my recent One Day Special on Hochanda, using my Border Stamp "Hexagonal Stem" #206, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love the vibrancy of this card, the colours really pop and adding several layers to the design draws the eye into the focal image.
Adding layers to the hexagons adds further dimension to the design along with a touch of stencilling.
A few delicate trademark white splatters lift the design further.
Cotton threads add further texture to the design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love this card Tracy, the colours work so well together. I like how you've added layers to those hexagons too ...... looks fab! xx

Redanne said...

The colours are gorgeous, so warm and sunny feeling and the whole design is beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Rita said...

Love your card Tracy, the colours are fabulous too. Like the new stamps. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx