Friday 21 June 2019

Flourishing Vase

Welcome, today I have a card using my newly released A6 Stamp, Flourishing Vase #213 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I am absolutely thrilled with this stamp and the flowers can be used as half flowers or you can make a whole flower with the same stamp. I began by brayering a background with Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints and then placing the Weathered Tiles #59 stencil over the top and using a baby wipe to remove some of the paint from the open areas on the stencil.
I stamped my vase into clay and added touches of paint with my finger to the clay piece.  I also added a cross stitch over the vase to add further texture to my design.
I incorporated some vintage book pages along with some coils of soft siver wire.
This picture shows the dimension achieved from the clay pot and the layered element from the stencil.
Its such a thrill creating designs with my new stamps and I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment, thank you. Tracy x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the rich background and beautiful stamps.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jo Rice said...

Such a stunning card Tracy, love your choice of colour and how you always add some much dimension. It really made me smile.
Your new stamps are just fabulous . Hugs Jo Xxx

Redanne said...

This is definitely up there as one of my favourites, it is gorgeous. The background colour is so beautiful and I adore the clay pot vase, it looks amazing! Love this! Hugs, Anne xx