Monday 13 May 2019

Be You, Be True, Be Bold.....

Welcome, today I have a card I created for a Facebook Live using my A4 Stamp Pencilled Bloom #160 from AALLandCreate. All products are available from our Stockists, which you can find HERE.
This card has lots of layers to give depth and dimension to my design. My Facebook Live is below so that you can follow the step by steps.


I have also added a couple of close up shots so that you can see the details up close and personal!
During my Facebook Live, I also added some dried flowers from my garden to my card.
Hope you enjoyed my process and I really appreciate your feedback. Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the layers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

Gorgeous colours and design Tracy and I really enjoyed your FB Live! Hugs, Anne xx

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

Sue said...

This is a real beauty Tracy