Thursday 7 February 2019

Elegant Peacock

Today I am showcasing my Border Stamp Elegant Peacock #163 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I added a delicate background to this card as I did not want it to overpower my focal imagery. I added some acrylic paint to Autour de Mwa's stencil, spritzed with water and then laid the stencil down, paint side down onto my card, dabbed with a piece of kitchen towel and then removed the stencil and dried the paint layer with a Heat Tool. I also added a touch more detail with the same stencil to the foreground.
I added touches of god to my peacock to give it a touch of shimmer along with some coiled wire for added texture. This picture also showcases the added detail from the stencil.
I repeated the Elegant text across my card and also added some random pieces of sequin waste for a further touch of interest.
The peacock feathers could also be used on their own in a card, which I will try another time.
I also added some touches of gold around the background of the card and to the edges of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.











4 comments:

Jo Rice said...

This is a gorgeous piece of art Tracy, I love all the detail in your stamp, and how you have used it here. Another must have,,,Jo, x

Amanda said...

An absolutely stunning stamp done total justice for the card, beautiful
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

OMGoodness Tracy, the peacock is absolutely stunning!!! I so cannot wait to get this stamp, wow!! Hugs, Anne xx

Kate Yetter said...

That is one amazing peacock! I absolutely love the background on your card. Beautiful as usual, Tracy.
Kate