Thursday 17 November 2011

The Head Is A Machine

Time for my weekly DT piece for 100 Proof Press using Large Hand Holding Blank Card and Gears.
I am loving using this hand with a combination of other steampunk stamps, it works so well.  This time around I have decorated the background with the Gears stamp from 100 Proof Press and aged my piece with Distress Ink.
The text was the perfect addition for this piece along with the dashing gentleman, both from a Wendy set, again all aged with Distress Ink and the edges distressed with the paper distresser.
I would also like to enter this piece into The Stampan Challenge which this time around is COLLAGE.

Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

15 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I love that hand to! Must add it to my Christmas list! yet again a fab job - you are incredible!

hazel said...

Fabulous card Tracy.
xxx Hazel.

Anonymous said...

THUD!!!
That is me hitting the floor!
Always love your Steampunk work but I am particularly loving this card.
That hand is a fabulous stamp but it is what you have created with it that makes it so special.
Wishes
Lynne

Heavens2Betsy said...

I really love this Tracy. Beautiful combination of colours, images and quote. I love the whole idea of tinkering with the contents of our heads! penny x

lisa said...

This is great. I love that hand and the words are great, really got me thinking!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Stmpman this time.
Hugs Lisax

Sarah said...

These different sets do indeed look fabulous together - a great design Tracy. I love this kind of gentlemanly Steampunk style and the hand is again just perfect.

Emma Williams said...

This is a stunning card and as always, all the little details are perfect! Gorgeous, as always...
Love Emma xx

Cath Wilson said...

Another cracker, Tracy - love that hand, I really do x

flutterbycrafter said...

Fabulous card xx

fairy thoughts said...

great card, I love the steam punk look. the text is fab

Juls said...

just love this!! Hugs Juls

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is amazing.
So wonderful card and great details. Perfect.

Have a lovely weekend Tracy.

Paula Whittaker said...

great piece.

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous steampunk layout!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous!!!! Very detailed...

greetings, Alie :-)