Thursday 8 September 2011

Destination Unknown

I've been using the Wrinkles Don't Hurt set again for my DT piece for Creative Expressions.
I have gone for the vintage look, ageing with Distress Ink vintage photo. I have added the car to the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One and stamped the image with coffee Archival Ink.
I have torn a page from an old dictionary and highlighted JOURNEY. Again the pages have been aged with vintage photo ink.
I have a added one of Tim's Watch Faces to complete.

Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Fantastic card Tracy.
Great stamps. Love it.

Jingle said...

Very fun card!

Willy said...

Cute card, Tracy!

Lori said...

What a fun piece, Tracy! Really lucky!

Emma Williams said...

Fantastic, fun card...lovely work, Tracy!
Love Emma xx

Terry said...

Oh that sentiment is a riot! Love this card and you are so right, wrinkles don't hurt! Fabulous design!

Sue said...

Brilliant Tracy, I love the qoute, it's just the sort of thing my Dad would say (if my Mum would let him lol) x

hazel said...

A fun card Tracy, great idea.
xxx Hazel.

sue law said...

Great card Tracy! Love the vintage colours with the stamps!
sue

Suzanne C said...

Very fun. The addition of the dictionary and definition is a great touch. Funny sentiment too!