Friday 21 April 2017

Live Your Life

I had a lovely delivery yesterday from the lovely Kay Halliwell-Sutton (IndigoBlu) and I was inspired to create.
I began by using some of the tissue that my goodies were wrapped in adhering the glue with Slappe it On Matte.   I also applied a coat over the top of the tissue to protect.
These are the goodies that the lovely Kay sent to me. So kind of Kay to remember me even when she was on her travels, Thank you Kay.
I applied IndigoBlu's GeeSso Good Black Gesso over the feather stencil and allowe to dry completely. Once dry I added some delicate splatters of Postbox Red paint.
I added a Paper Doll onto the feather, I love how he sits there pefectly. I also stamped one of the numbers from the stamp set I was sent, they are fantastic.
I also added a chitchat sentiment sticker to complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely weekend. Tracy x x



14 comments:

Amanda said...

Great make
Love
Amanda x

Jenny Marples said...

What a fantastic way to use that feather stencil Tracy! You got some fab new goodies to play with too :) xx

Juls said...

Wow!!!! Fabulous xx

Redanne said...

Wow Tracy, the background you created is gorgeous, I love how the feather looks and those Postbox red splats are fabulous.... Hugs, Anne xx

Pat Crossland said...

Love your cards Tracy.....

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! What a brilliant card! The splashes of red is such a clever touch! Meanwhile. ...I was very happy to find your stamps at Version Scrap today - the guy on the stand is clearly a big fan of yours!Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! What a brilliant card! The splashes of red is such a clever touch! Meanwhile. ...I was very happy to find your stamps at Version Scrap today - the guy on the stand is clearly a big fan of yours!Chrisx

Brenda Brown said...

Wonderfully creative card Tracy with a fantastic composition xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Such a dramatic card - the black and white layers are so cool and then those red splatters are amazing.
Alison x

Corrie Herriman said...

Love it !
Corrie x

A Pink said...

Fabulous card! Tracy and a great way to use your new goodies. The splatters of red really lift the design . Lovely . x

Jackie PN said...

What a super package to play with! Love your card!!
hugs,Jackie xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous, arty and super cool! Those red splatters really bring it all to life and I just love the background!!

Barbara said...

I've missed this post! Fabulous project, love your color choice and as always the design is absolutely amazing! barbara