Tuesday 18 April 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Designs

This week I have seen my own designs come to life in a set of stamps, I am hugely thrilled.


AALLandCreate is a team of designers who all create together and are here to encourage like minded individuals to join along. We offer on-line workshops/classes for Cards/Layouts, Mini Albums and Mixed Media and Art Journal projects.

I have already created a few samples using my stamps and I have a second one to highlight today, hopefully giving you some inspiration.
I created a circular background using my circular Gelli Plate and Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylics.
I used my stamps for the focal image.
I also used Autour de Mwa background stamps to add further interest.
I also included one of my birds to the inside of my card, stamped with Distress Oxides.
I added a circle or silver wire stapled into place to act as a spotlight to my focal image.
I also included some Design Tape from Tim Holtz and delicate splatters of white paint.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Should you wish to order any stamps you can find the Boutique HERE.

Tracy
xxx

10 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I do love your stamping style Tracy and the way you layer everything up. Your stamps look fabulous... I especially like the peek-a-boo Birdie inside.. Hugs Tracey xx

Jackie PN said...

Omgosh, there is that wire again! I love that the wire highlights your stamps! So clever Tracy!
Jackie xx

Redanne said...

The circle is beautiful and your bird looks fabulous standing inside... loving the wire too, this really is a beautiful design Tracy! Hugs, Anne xx

Denise Fletcher said...

Well done Tracy! What a thrill!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous design to showcase your fantastic stamps Tracy. I am so thrilled for you every time I see them. Xxx

Juls said...

Fabulous card!!! Love the colours xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, congratulations, Tracy - that's so exciting. Your birds are delightfully quirky, and those background textures will be so versatile and useful. Love your blue-green sample here - really uplifting colours.
Alison x

Billie A said...

Love the quirky stamps and your card. Great colors and layers. wonderful and looks like fun sets.

A Pink said...

Wonderful! Love the colours and your quirky bird looks pleased to have the perfect designe tape perch.
hugs x

Deb said...

Huge congratulations Tracy and love your birdie stamps and your card! Deb xo