Monday 24 April 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Designs

I still can't quite believe where my creative journey has taken me,  I never imagined designing my own set of stamps, and seeing them come to life is such a thrill.

I would also like to thank everyone for your continued support. THANK YOU.

You can see Ab (Autour de Mwa) Facebook live HERE showcasing the fabulous new release. Ab has given me so much encouragement and made this all possible so I thank him dearly.


AALLandCreate is a team of designers who all create together and are here to encourage like minded individuals to join along. We offer on-line workshops/classes for Cards/Layouts, Mini Albums and Mixed Media and Art Journal projects.

I am continuing with more inspiration for you today and I will continue over the coming weeks.
I began by creating a circle using my circular Gelli Plate and Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylics Turquoise and Lime.
I used Tim Holtz Stripes Layering Stencil to create a monoprint using Distress Inks to add a further layer of interest. I then stamped my fabulous bird image onto a scrap of card brayered with paint and then added him to the circular spotlight.
I added a circle of paint using an old lid and added a circle of wire to echo the circular theme stapling into place. The wire gives added texture and dimension to my design. The Fearless sentiment is one of my favourites from my set, I love how it looks stamped with two colours of paint.
I also included some Design Tape along with one of my fabulous sentiment 'Be Yourself'.
I also added the same bird image to the inside of my card.
My stamp set is available from AALLandCreate Boutique, which you can find HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x


11 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So Happy for you Tracy, it's so rewarding to see people Happy when their Dreams do come true. Your creations are amazing & it must be tremendous to create with your own stamps. All the AALL & Create Stamp range look just fab, hope to own a set or two myself.. Take Care & carry on creating. Hugs Tracey xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Big congrats again Tracy, another fabulously cool card!!

Redanne said...

I think you may know by now how thrilled I am for you and I have loved seeing your samples - this one is fabulous Tracy - the 'fearless' word is my favourite on the set! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

This is a beautiful sample showcasing your gorgeous stamps Tracy, the circular theme works so well. You deserve to have your incredible talent encapsulated in this stamp set, wishing you all the luck in the world with it xxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

great make and huge congrats on designing the stamps x

Jackie PN said...

Another wonderful card , show casing your stamps Tracy!! You must still be over the moon!
Love how you added the circles and line stencil- they really work well together and go so perfectly with your sweet birdie stamp!
hugs,
Jackie

Words and Pictures said...

Love this one - the stripes of the bird echoed in the background, and the lovely circles of paint and wire. The "fearless" really does look amazing in the two colours, I agree.
Alison x

Sue said...

This is such a fabulous set Tracy, you must get such a thrill knowing that you designed it yourself and you get to create amazing art with it. Enjoy! xx

Barbara said...

Such a fabulous stamps Tracy , congrats, I'm very happy for you! the card and all your samples are definitely amazing! love love love this color palette! Barbara

pearshapedcrafting said...

Another wonderful card Tracy! I love your stamps and still feeling your joy! You have every right to be proud - so well deserved! Hugs, Chrisx

A Pink said...

I think I have congratulated you on your stamp release Tracy but juts in case I haven't Big Congrats . YOu must be thrilled to bits
Your card is wonderful - your fearless feathered friend looks quite the Biz
hugs x