Saturday 15 April 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Designs

As I write this post I can't actually quite believe where my creative journey has taken me. I never imagined designing my own set of stamps, and this week has seen my own designs come to life.

A huge thank you to AALLandCreate without whom this would not have been possible and a huge heartfelt Thank You to Ab (Autour de Mwa) whose Facebook live you can see HERE showcasing the fabulous new release. Ab has given me so much encouragement and made this all possible so I thank you dearly.


AALLandCreate is a team of designers who all create together and are here to encourage like minded individuals to join along. We offer on-line workshops/classes for Cards/Layouts, Mini Albums and Mixed Media and Art Journal projects.

I have already created a few samples using my stamps and I have one to highlight today, hopefully giving you some weekend inspiration.
I created a canvas using Autour de Mwa set of stamps combined with my set of stamps which you can see below.
I stamped my bird images with Distress Oxide Ink Broken China and then off set with a second stamping using Black Archival Ink.
I used Autour de Mwa stamps in the background of my canvas, stamping with Dina's Heavy Body Acrylic. The stamps work fabulously with paint and ink.
 I created a masterboard using my Gelli Plate to create some simple backgrounds using Dina Wakley's Heavy Body Acrylics and then cut two pieces 3.5" x 2.5" and added the stamping. I also included some scratchy black paint lines using an old credit card. The stripes in the background are created using Tim Holtz Stripes Layering Stencil and Distress Ink, creating a monoprint.
I adore the sentiments on my set of stamps and I am so pleased with how they turned out, these are something I will use over and over again. I also stapled a circle of wire to my design, something I love doing to act as a spotlight to my focal image.
I also added some tape for added interest and texture along with some metal embellishments from Tim's Idea-ology range.

I also have a video I created below highlighting my fellow team members designs Fiona Paltridge and Bipasha BK.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful Easter break and I will be back with more inspiration for you shortly.

Tracy
xx




19 comments:

Nan G said...

Love your samples. Congrats! A huge achievement! Of having your own stamp designs. So cool!

Bipasha K. said...

This looks gorgeous Tracy �� Thanks for sharing our designs too

Helen said...

congratulations! they look fab.

Julia Aston said...

How exciting Tracy! Congrats on designing your own stamps!! How cool is that??!!! LOVE the colors, layers and stampings on this! Wishing you a Blessed Easter - Julia xx

brenda said...

Great stamping and inking Tracy and your own stamps, huge congratulations.

Wishing you as Happy Easter.

B x

Kim Dellow said...

Guess what I have got winging their way to me ;) I am so looking forward to playing with them. Love them and love your inspiration too x

Astrid Maclean said...

Huge congrats Tracy and a fabulous sample!!

Brenda Brown said...

I am over the moon excited for you Tracy and so proud of you. Your stamps are utterly delightful and you have showcased them brilliantly. I wish you every success with them, you deserve it. Happy Easter to you and yours xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

How exciting! Congratulations - your stamps look great, as do your samples! Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

How exciting! Congratulations - your stamps look great, as do your samples! Chrisx

Redanne said...

I know I have said it already but I just wanted to say it again - HUGE congratulations my lovely friend - so well deserved and your stamps are fabulous. Love your sample today, it is absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Thanks so much everyone, I truly appreciate your kind support . Hugs. Tracy x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

YAY YOU!!! So exciting and it's about time! I LOVE the images!

Marci said...

Love this canvas! Congratulations on your stamps,they look great.

Corrie Herriman said...

Love it ! Fantastic colours and I love your stamps....needless to say I had to order them ! :o)
Corrie xxxx

Jackie PN said...

Again, I am just thrilled for you Tracy!!
This make is awesome! I love the metal bits you used to tie it all together- Well done you!
Easter blessings to you and your family!
Jackie xx

Juls said...

Swoon!!! Love this make xx

Words and Pictures said...

Loving the wire frames, and more lovely work with the birds. The handwritten words are also so cool - love that they are in so many different sizes for different projects. Just been to see the whole range, and I've got it now - the texture stamps are someone else's! Fabulous work, and once again, so excited for you on this new adventure.
Alison x

A Pink said...

Congratulations! Tracy so happy for you. Your sample today is fabulous . Hugs x