Thursday 20 April 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Designs

This week I have seen my own designs come to life in a set of stamps, I am hugely thrilled.


AALLandCreate is a team of designers who all create together and are here to encourage like minded individuals to join along. We offer on-line workshops/classes for Cards/Layouts, Mini Albums and Mixed Media and Art Journal projects.

I have already created a few samples using my stamps and I have my third sample to highlight today, hopefully giving you some inspiration.
I have used Wendy Vecchi's Enamel Accents to create my background combined with a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil.
I am really enjoying bringing my samples to life using my new stamps which are available HERE.
Loving the colours on this piece and the texture (which you cannot capture on a picture) is fantastic, almost a glossy raised feel to the background.
I love my quirky bird image and I have added a circle of Enamel Accents around my bird to act as a spotlight.
I stamped my sentiment with Black Archival Ink and added a few delicate splatters of white paint.
I would like to thank you all for your kind support since I released my new stamps. THANK YOU.

Tracy
xx

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Another fabulous sample, need to try enamel accents through a stencil.
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

I think this might be my new favourite Tracy! I love the gorgeous background you created, it really suits the quirky bird so well and the sentiment is my favourite too - can't wait to get my hands on the stamps now!! Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Another fabulous design using your gorgeous stamps Tracy, this is gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

SewPaperPaint said...

Congratulations on your release Tracy! What an awesome way to showcase these stamps - super cool! Hugs, Autumn

Suzanne C said...

Whoo Hoo! A big Congrats to yoU! Love your new stamps!!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely painterly background, and the heart bird is probably my favourite of the three - love this card.
Alison x

A Pink said...

Lovely! Tracy. I can see your little birdie and these colours making some lovely christmas cards . .....
hugs x

sarascloset said...

My, oh my! Tracy, you have been a very busy girl! I love your stamps, and you have used them beautifully on these projects! I hope to stop back to some of your other posts to leave some love, but for the now--FABULOUS and a huge congratulations on your new stamps! What a thrill!