Saturday 1 April 2017

With All My Heart

I created a card today with items left on my desk from a previous project.
I masked the edges of my card with low tack tape and then blended Distress Oxide Inks Broken China and Cracked Pistachio into the central aperture. I spritzed the ink with water and then dried with my heat tool.
I inked the Tim Holtz Layering Stencil with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, spritzed the stencil with water and then placed the stencil inked side down onto the Oxide Inks and then dabbed with a piece of kitchen towel. Remove the stencil and then dry with a heat tool. This gives a mono print.
I added Paper Dolls as my focal image and added a painted white circle to act as a spotlight and added a Tim Holtz Clippings Sticker.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 


8 comments:

Redanne said...

I do love the effect of the Distress Inks over the Oxides, they look amazing! Love how you circled the couple too - your card is gorgeous Tracy! Hugs, Anne xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love those colours together Tracy it's as if they were made to be together, rather like your focal image. The white circle captivates it all.. Hugs Tracey xx

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous background Tracy, love the monoprint effect and the border that makes the whole thing pop. Great card xxx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Tracy, I always learn something when I visit your blog, you just know how to put things together and make it look so easy xx

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful background you created for this couple! A lovely card Tracy! Julia xx

Kaz Hall said...

Beautiful tracy! Love the colours xx

Corrie Herriman said...

So beautiful !
Corrie xx

A Pink said...

Beautiful! Tracy Love the background and how you let it shine embellishing with a minimal touch.
hugs x