Friday 31 August 2018

AALL&Create Mixed Media Canvas

Hi and welcome to todays post in which I am showcasing a canvas from a recent Facebook Live using my stamps from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
I won't go into too much detail as I will add my Facebook Live video below for those who have not seen the project the first time around.


In this facebook live I challenged myself to use three paint colours only.
I will add a few close up shots below so you can see the canvas in more detail.
I really enjoyed making this piece and adding lots of layers to my piece.
I love adding vintage pieces and in this case I incorporated an Bicycle Oil Dropper.
I love mixing old with new.
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the Facebook Live video. Below are the products I used in this piece.


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




7 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful vivid greens and fabulous dimensional layers - a great showcase for your wonderful stamps.
Alison x

Annie said...

Love the colour combination Tracy and the wonderful background using your stamps and stencils. The doll is sitting perfectly on top of the oil dropper and your beautiful butterfly.

TFS and have a lovely weekend

Annie xx

Amanda said...

As always loving what you achieve with green and your details are just fabulous. A stunning make (again)
Love
Amanda x

gibonik said...

I absolutely love this!!!

Redanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, loving the green and the oil dropper - loved seeing you create this beauty! Hugs, Anne xx

Kate Yetter said...

A stunning canvas, Tracy! I am going to have to watch this FB video when I have some time. I really love this green and that winged doll...beautiful!
Kate

A Pink said...

Gorgeous colour palette , great texture and fabulous design . Love the focal stacking of all those fantastic elements - the nail with the bendy end - brilliant !
hugs x