Friday 24 August 2018

Artful Blooms

Welcome, today I have a card for you using my A6 Natures Garden stamp set, combined with my A4 Layered Grunge Stamp from AALLandCreate, with a touch of stencilling using Kassa's stencil. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
I created a background using my A4 Layered Grunge stamp, inking the stamp with Distress Oxides Candied Apple and Faded Jeans.
I added a touch of stencilling to the background using Kassa's stencil, which adds a touch of texture to my backdrop.
I coloured a piece of card with Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink and then stamped my flower heads onto the coloured card, cut out and added to my background.
I added a few delicate splatters of black paint and also added my 'garden' sentiment.
A touch of hand stitching adds further texture to my design.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Below are the stamps and stencil I used in this project.








Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

9 comments:

A Pink said...

Another lovely card , Tracy. Great showcasing of your grungy stamp .Love the colour blends of those two DOX. They compliment your flower petals but allow them to pop aswell .

Hugs x

ann barnes said...

Love the look of the oxides with the stencils and stamps! The red flowers and “garden” look really nice, subtle but still the pop! This really caught my eye, it’s so pleasant to look at!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Love the intricate detailing and design that you used on this card. Very pretty coloring. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

World of Animals

Redanne said...

The background is gorgeous in your colour choices, they go together so well and of course, I love your flowers with the stitching. Really beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

Rita said...

Oh Wow Tracy. This looks fabulous. Not been up to day with new stamps. Hugs Rita xxx

Paper Wishes said...

Really nice card the flowers are so bright and cheery and stand out brilliantly against that background. x

Kate Yetter said...

I lOVE those red flowers against that background!
Kate

Jackie PNeal said...

Yes, another Gorgeous card1 All of your elements work so well together- you really have nailed the use of the stamps,stencils and color combo! And that stitching works perfectly to tie it all together! (pun-wasn't meant but works-"ties it") heehee
huge hugs,Jackie xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Tracy! What fabulous colours you have chosen - this looks amazing! Chrisx