Monday 3 September 2018

Twinkle

Hi and welcome to todays post in which I am showcasing a card using one of my older stamps from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our stockists HERE. You can find the stamp set HERE.
 I began by adding Low Tack Tape to the outside edges of my card, leaving a central panel openn for decoration. I then blended Peacock Feathers Distress Ink around the centre and then spritzed Autour de Mwa's stencil #7 with water and then placed the stencil water side down onto the ink and then dabbed the back of the stencil with a piece of kitchen towel. Dry the Ink with a Heat Tool.

With the Low Tack Tape still in place I then staped the stars in the background using Black Archival Ink. Once this stamping was complete I then removed the Low Tack Tape.
I added a scribbly line of white pen around the outside edge of the aperture to highlight further and I then added dimensional stars for my focal imagery, adding cotton threads behind for added texture. I also added some background stamping to the stars using my A4 Layered Grunge Stamp. The background stamping added to the stars has been done with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.
This picture showcases the stencilled backdrop perfectly. I love adding lots of layers to my designs. I also included some delicate splatters of white paint.
Adornment Stars add further dimension to my design.
Really happy with how this one turned out and it could be used for a Birthday or Christmas Card depending on your chosenn sentiment.

The stamp sets used in this card are below:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

14 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Simply GORGEOUS!

Happy September!

Rita said...

Fantastic card Tracy. You and Anne have given me a new lease of life where my crafting was concerned. Love all your new stamps and stencils. But before I do anything I need to have that clear out and make room for all my new supplies. Take Care my friend. Hugs Rita xx

Cec said...

Wonderful and so cheerful!!

Amanda said...

Brilliant card and I spotted the red! Lol
Love
Amanda x

Paper Wishes said...

Love these scribbly minty stars. Great card

Dorthe said...

Tracy, I love your stamps, and the many little details on them--- also love this wonderful creation, with stars, layers ,and texture . Hugs, Dorthe

Annie said...

Love that colour and of course the layers of stamps with the twinkle can be used in so many ways...great design Tracy x

TFS and hugs
Annie x

Redanne said...

Another new favourite Tracy! Love the colours, the stamped stars, the musical notes, everything goes together so well. So beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous card and I have just had a lovely browse looking at some of your other posts.
I love the stamps you used ,
Yvonne

craftytrog said...

Truly gorgeous Tracy! xxx

Kate Yetter said...

I just love those layered stars, Tracy!
Kate

A Pink said...

This is Fabulous! Tracy. Love the contemporary , artsy look and the colour palette for me is a winner.
hugs x

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Words and Pictures said...

Just lovely - how perfect those stars are for Christmas.
Alison x