Friday 7 September 2018

Bloom and Grow

Welcome today I have a card for you using my Feathered Bloom Border Stamp. I adore this stamp, the detail is fantastic and it is so versatile. You can find the stamp set HERE.
I opted for an Alcohol Ink background on Yupo Paper to give an alternative look to my design.
I love the pop of red from the flower set against the bold colours from the Alcohol Inks.
I also incorporated my A4 Layered Grunge Stamp, adding DREAM and some random background stamping.
The pops of white lift the whole design and add a further layer to the piece.
I also added the sentiment Bloom and Grow from the same Border Stamp.
I also added some delicate splatters of red paint.

The stamps used in todays piece or shown below:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Love this creation Tracy and the pop of red looks wonderful, making the stamped details pop xx A fabulous background and I love the way you have taken section of the stamps to add depth....clever composition!!

TFS and have a lovely weekend
Annie x

A Pink said...

This is fabulous! Tracy . Love the alcohol background and all the dots around the circles and rays coming off them . Yo read flower against the white really draws the eye in .

Hugs x

Sue said...

This is really lovely Tracy! You are such a master of colour, and the alcohol ink background looks fabulous. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Redanne said...

Oh wow Tracy, the colours of the alcohol ink are fabulous, those white dots really bring the colours out beautifully and I love the gorgeous red flowers. A wonderful design! Hugs, Anne xx

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful stamps Tracy! love the colors and all the dots! Julia xx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous!!! xxx