Friday 14 September 2018

New Release AALL&Create - Tracy Evans

Hi everyone and welcome to a very special post. Today marks the release of another new range from AALLandCreate and I am delighted to have 7 stamp sets this time around.

I need to send a huge THANK YOU to Autour de Mwa and Olga without whose help none of this would be possible.

I will begin by showing you a card I have made with one of my new sets "Doodled Blooms" this is going to be a Make and Take at Ally Pally show this weekend, so if you are going on either Saturday or Sunday I would love to see you, pop by and say hi.
A few close ups so you can see all the layers in the design. I won't go into too much detail so that if you are coming to the show you can perhaps pop by and make this little card alongside me.
I have added lots of layers and I am absolutely delighted with this flower from my "Doodled Blooms" stamp set. Being a keen gardener this really has lots of potential for me.
Of course I had to incorporate a vintage nail somewhere into my design.
From this picture you can really see all the layers I have incorporated.
Hope you like my first sample showcasing one of the new designs.

Below are all my new stamps from this release.



We are also delighted to have some acrylic blocks with this release perfect for our Border and A4 stamps. These acrylic blocks have some flexibility too so that you can be sure of a good print impression, especially in the central areas of the stamp. I can highly recommend these.

If you would like to order any of the stamps, they are now available on pre order from our stockists, which you can find listed HERE.



5 comments:

Janet Pring said...

LOVE this card Tracy and all your new stamps are just amazing I can't wait to have a go with them xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a beautiful & stunning piece Tracy, the page waste is becoming another of your well loved signatures.
I'm so happy to hear you have more new stamp sets ready to be released. They all look amazing!
Congrats lovely, wishing you every success and wish I could be there for the make and takes. Looks like my *Not buying anymore stamp sets until November* rule maybe broken.
Have a super weekend & lots of creative fun.
Hugs Tracey xx

karens crafty corner said...

What a lovely make and take, I’m so glad I’m coming to Ally Pally tomorrow ☺️

Redanne said...

It really IS your time to bloom my friend! Anyone doing the Make and Take at Ally Pally is going to be thrilled (and lucky) - your sample is fabulous - your doodled flower is so, so beautiful. I am predicting a very successful release for you Abs and the team! Hugs, Anne xx

Amanda said...

A fabulous release, 7 brilliantly unique designs sure to be must haves for lots of us. Congratulations and have a brilliant weekend
Love
Amanda x