Monday 17 September 2018

Field Notes

Welcome to my weekly post for AALLandCreate and today is a very special post as today I can showcase one of my designs using one of my new releases. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
I have decorated a passport book using my new A4 stamp Numbered Botanical which I have to say I am absolutely delighted with. The detail is truly amazing and so many possibilites. This time around I combined my stamps with Eileen Hull's Passport Die.
I have added the stamped design to both front and back cover and the spine.
Touches of Lime paint to add just a hint of colour and I also incorporated vintage watch parts.
The watch rim highlights the detail on the fern a little further and I also incorporated some Remnant Rubs to the top of the watch glass piece.
I adore the background on this stamp and I can see me using it many times. A few delicate splatters of paint are added for further interest along with a vintage nail.
There are so many layers on this stamp and so many possibilities.
I hope you enjoy my first showcase of one of my new releases. I also incorporated my Date It Stamp to add a touch more detail to the cover.

The stamps used in my project today are shown below:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


14 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Words almost fail me on this. I could sit and take in the detail of your stamp design for hours and probably still miss something! And the way you've added understated embellishments to enhance it's beauty is simply sublime. I am truly blown away by this Tracy xxx

Janet Pring said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy, this stamp is so lovely, it hardly needs anything done to it! Stunning.

Apollox said...

I love it, what a wonderful artwork!

Maxine Boot said...

A super piece of work. 😊

Cec said...

So much eye candy in this fabulous album. Love your latest stamps and this showcases the images so nicely.
Hugs!
Cec

Sue said...

This is such a beauty Tracy, I love the detail on this stamp! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Amanda said...

Great stamp and looks fabulous kept black and white showing the stamps speaks for itself. Love the splashes of lime green. Great make
Love
Amanda x

Karen said...

wow Tracy love your stamp designs and this book is just amazing. Such a simple concept that delivers the pow factor and showcases the detail in your stamps flawlessly!

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous project. Your new stamps designs are fabulous.
Yvonne

Kate Yetter said...

This journal is absolutely beautiful! I am loving those stamps.
Kate

Annie said...

what a marvellous stamp design Tracy x Wonderful journal cover with the perfect embellishments xx

TFS and best wishes
Annie x

Redanne said...

Oh wow Tracy, I love your new stamp (it has just shot to the top of my wish list now, it matches the passport book so beautifully!) and you have made it come to life . A genius design and you have used it so beautifully. The green is just perfect to showcase the gorgeous fern... Hugs, Anne xx

Jackie PNeal said...

Tracy, I do believe this journal is going into my Favorites Pocket! I just love that color and the circle and nail you used! bravo on another brilliant make!

Has your summer garden ended? If you have a chance, would you share a post of your lovely garden? I love to imagine having tea and working in journals with you there!

Have a beautiful day!
hugs,Jackie xx

World of Animals, Inc said...

Such clever decorations that you included on this Field Notebook. I love the magnifying glass that is included on the front cover of the notebook. Thanks for the share, have a fantastic rest of your day. Keep up the posts

World of Animals