Sunday 19 July 2015

Live the life you've imagined!

Morning, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We have another fabulous challenge for you over at the Love to Create Challenge Blog where the theme is Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes.
I brayered the background of the card with Ripe Persimmon Distress Paint, dried with a heat tool and then placed a Donna Downey Bubbles stencil over the top and applied Magenta, Magenta Shade and Magenta Extra Dark PanPastels over the stencil. I also added some random stamping to the circles using Carabelle stamps.
I then placed the Donna Downey Silhouette onto the backdrop and applied Black Coarse Pearl Medium PanPastel around the edges and then removed the Silhouette. I added some random machine stitching for added interest.
I added a circlar piece of card to one side of the card (a piece from a previous project), coloured and stamped as in the previous step. I also added some scratchy paint lines, applying the paint with an old credit card.
I stamped the Visible Image sentiment onto white card, coloured with PanPastels, adding Black Coarse Pearl to the edges of each of the words and then added to the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing your entries into our challenge. Tracy x x

http://welove2create.blogspot.co.uk/






10 comments:

Candy C said...

Tracy...thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such s sweet comment! I am bad at leaving comments as often as I should but know that I have been seeing your wonderful creations on Facebook and your blog. This card is awesome! I love the color combo and the randomness of the black stamping, circles, etc. The shadowed silhouette looks amazing.

A Pink said...

Fabulous Card! Tracy love the random stamping in the stencils . x

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Tracy ♥ Fabulous colour combo ♥

Unknown said...

Ahhhh - love your card and love the orange - my fav!! You are always so cleaver Tracy with your creations. I love how you did this one. So many layers of loveliness. j.

Redanne said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the colours, the stencilling looks wonderful and the black really makes the background 'pop'. Beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Anonymous said...

A stunning work of art the way you layered the stencil designs and such wonderful use of colour.
Wishes
Lynne

Pamellia said...

Wow Tracy, this is wonderful!! The effect you used around the human form is so amazing, I actually thought it was a popped up panel at first! Well freaking done! hugs :)

Corrie Herriman said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE !!!!
Corrie x

Corrie Herriman said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE !!!!
Corrie x

Unknown said...

Oh soooo vibrant, Tracy! I love the color combo of orange and purples and you've brought them together beautifully on this card! There's almost an electric feel with those colors--They're electrifying!! :) :) XOXO-Shari