Friday 1 February 2019

Winged Things

Experimenting with my A4 stamp Time Flies #143 from AALLandCreate.
I opted for a fresh clean look this time around allowing the stamp image to create all the impact.
I added a touch of dimension to one of the wings and I love how one wing is predominantly black and white.
The background detail from the stamps adds wonderful interest to my background and I added spotlights of colour for further impact.
A couple of touches of red to give further impact.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



3 comments:

Annie said...

A wonderful card Tracy ad I love your stamps x The colour really pops on the amazing background...Love it !!

Have a great weekend
Annie xx

Redanne said...

This is so striking Tracy, I really love how you layered up the butterfly, it makes it looks so beautifully bold! Hugs, Anne xx

craftytrog said...

A fantastic composition Tracy! Love it!
Happy weekend,
Alison xx