Monday 25 February 2019

Bold and Beautiful

Today I am showcasing my newly released A6 Stamp, Sketched Happiness #177 combined with my older A6 stamp Doodled Blooms #140 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I began by creating a background with Acrylic Paints, Cheddar, Ruby and Egg Plant, adding layers of colour to give depth to my design. I then placed Autour de Mwa's stencil over the top and wiped over the stencil with a baby wipe to remove some of the colour from the open areas on the stencil.
The majority of this card was created from leftovers remaining on my desk. I had a strip of card which I had added some acrylic paint to with my fingers and rather than bin it I used it in this piece as the colours fitted perfectly. I also incorporated some gold leaf flakes to give a touch of opulence and warmth to my piece.
I used the small hearts from my new stamp set and coloured each one with Acrylic Paints and then cut them out to add dimension to my piece. I also added a few delicate splatters of gold paint.
The strips of card were again leftovers and I also added some random hand stitching for further interest.
I added the flower from my Doodled Blooms stamp set which I stapled into place and also added a few more scraps of card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Your title and sentiment says it all my friend. Love it xxx

hazel said...

Wow! A stunning card, the colours are gorgeous.
xxx Hazel.

Redanne said...

Most definitely bold and beautiful Tracy and quite simply gorgeous - great design too! Hugs, Anne xx

Kate Yetter said...

Your card is lovely! I love the detail from the stitching. That orange color and the hearts are a fabulous combination.
Kate