Friday 8 February 2019

Illustrate Your Life

Back to those vintage tones today, showcasing my newly released Border Stamp, Numbered Pencils #165 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
Distress Paints helped to create my vintage backdrop this time in the form of Vintage Photo, Antique Linen along with touches of Tumbled Glass. I love all the texture on this piece and it works so well with the pencil imagery.
This piece is all about the little touches and lots of layers. I stamped the imagery firstly directly onto the canvas and then began to add layers to the foreground.
I stamped the image onto vintage book pages and then tore out part of the image and added that to my background. I also incorporated some tea bag skins too.
On this picture you can see where I have added the tea bag skin which adds a wonderful vintage touch to the background. I have also incorporated a couple of paper clips.
I die cut a circle from white card and added some stamping which acts as a spotlight in my design. The story stick adds further dimension and the touches of natural twine add wonderful texture.
I applied further touches of Tumbled Glass Distress paint with my finger.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.








7 comments:

Rizwana said...

This is absolutely stunning I love all the textures and colours. This pencil stamp is my favourite can’t wait to get this set. Thank you for the inspiration Tracy. Xx

A Pink said...

Fabulous Creativity resulting in a fantastic piece, Tracy . Great showcasing of your stamp
Hugs x

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeous! I love your new border stamp. The neutral tones with the hint of color is lovely.
Kate

Brenda Brown said...

The imagery on your stamp is gorgeous Tracy and your textures and colours are a delight. Love this.
Have a great weekend xxx

Redanne said...

Tracy, this is a real stunner!! The vintage tones are so perfect for the beautiful pencil stamp and your little additions, as always, really bring this canvas to life! Hugs, Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

It's been ages since I have visited your blog TRacy, though I see your lovely work on Instagram. I am so glad I did today, I absolutely LOVE this piece!!! The colours with those subtle touches of blue are stunning and I love the imagery on that stamp and the super clever way you used it with those raised elements. The bits of twine and metal are just the perfect finishing touches!! Stunning all round!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Oh Tracy, this is a great image with all the layers of vintage school bits. Love your make too. Your stamps have been wonderful!!! So happy for you!