Monday 4 February 2019

Ladybug

Welcome, today I have a project using one of my newly released stamps, this time around showcasing my A4 Stamp #161 Ladybug. I am absolutely delighted with the detail on this stamp and the Ladybird is fast becoming one of my favourites. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.
I began with a brayered background, adding layers of paint to give depth to the card. On this occasion I only stamped part of the image from the A4 Stamp Set. I adore this ladybug!
To add a little more detail to my ladybug I also added layers of bookpages to the body along with some coiled wire and a circular die cut piece, acting as a spotlight to my design.
I incorporated some vintage wooden numbers to echo the numbers in the background of the stamp and I also included a story stick for added interest and dimension.
Wire mesh has been added to the background for added texture and a few delicate splatters of red paint to lift the whole design.
I love how all the layers can be seen and work so well together in the design.
I hope you like this A4 stamp as much as I do, its fantastic to create with.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



5 comments:

Redanne said...

Tracy, your card is fabulous! I cannot wait to get my hands on this wonderful stamp set, I absolutely LOVE it! hugs, Anne xx

Corrie Herriman said...

This is gorgeous Tracy ! Love it... Like Anne, I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp !
Corrie xx

Helen Adams said...

Hi Tracy
The design is really lovely. How have you done the wire, is it knitted because that's what it looks like.
It was great to meet you on Saturday and thank you for the demos and tips and the sample you gave me. I have had a go at making some background with the paints I bought.
Do you ever do workshops?
Helen Adams

Sue said...

This is amazing Tracy, I love how you've highlighted with the circle, and that you've put a 'ladybird' stamp in too as they'll always be birds to me not bugs. This one is of course on my endless wish list lol. Have a very happy day, Sue xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Oh my goodness this is fun and eye catchingly beautiful!! Love the images!