Friday 22 February 2019

Live Life in Full Bloom

Today I am showcasing my newly released A4 Stamp, Pencilled Flower #160 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I wanted a fresh colour palette this time around and opted for Turquoise and Lime Acrylic Paints. I adore this stamp, there is so much detail, from words, text, numbers and so many sentiments. The possibilities are endless. You can use part of the stamp of the whole imagery.

For this card I opted to showcase the flower and I am delighted with how it turned out.
In this picture you can really see the stencilled detail and the touches of gold I added to that detail. I also added some dimension to my flower.
I think the sentiment 'spread happiness' is perfect for this card especially with the fresh uplifting palette.
I also showcased the 'live live in full bloom' text as that seemed appropriate with showcasing the flower as the focal image on this card.
I also added some pieces of small tags to the edges of my card and added dimension to those pieces using a Stabilo All Pencil.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



4 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

Gorgeous, love the crisp green with the black and white, great new stamp,

Lucy x

Redanne said...

Loving the gorgeous fresh, Springlike colours you have used on this wonderfully designed stamp Tracy! It matches this unusual Springlike weather we are having! Hugs, Anne xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

The fresh palette was a great touch! LOVE the brights amid the vintage numbers and letters...really make this pop!

Terry said...

Hey there my sweet friend, love your springfeel like project, love the background and the wonderfull spring colours. Thank you for sharing sweetie Hugs Terry xxx