Friday 4 January 2019

Count Your Blessings

Happy New Year.

Today I have a post showcasing my newly released Border Stamp Layered Domino #151 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I opted to decorate a couple of chunky ATC's this time around, giving them a real vintage feel with those vintage colours. Lots of texture has also been added with Texture Paste, layers of stamping and clay pieces.
I also added some domino pieces to the top of each ATC for added dimension and interst.
I stamped a couple of the domino images into clay, inking with Black Archival Ink so that some of the detail would show up a little better. I also stamped some of the background element onto book pages.
I added some cotton threads and also highlighted the text pieces further by stamping onto white card and not adding any colour so that the white is a contrast against the darker vintage tones.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


4 comments:

A Pink said...

Fabulous duo of chunky ATC's ! Tracy . Love all the texture and how you have used your terrific stamps .
x

Redanne said...

Tracy I absolutely LOVE your chunkies, the stamping looks amazing, I love the clay dominoes and the additional ones on top are fabulous - all so vintage looking too! Hugs, Anne xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Stunning ! Love this like everything else you make !
Corrie xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Completely scrumptious vintage neutrals... a stunning make... as Corrie says, like all your work! I'm sorry I've been such a poor visitor - I know I'll have missed many treats. I just don't seem to keep up like I used to! Hope 2019 will be another fabulous year for your amazing stamp designs... I can't wait to see what's in store.
Alison x