Monday 7 January 2019

New Year, New Flower!

Today I have a post showcasing my newly released Border Stamp Checkered Nature #149 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I began my card by adding a couple of layers of Dina Wakley Paint to the background and then placed my stencil onto the wet paint and then used a baby wipe to wipe away some of the paint from the open areas in the stencil.
I love the background on this stamp and with it being such an open design all the detail is still visible behind. I also incorporated some hand stitching for the stem of the flower and added a circle of twine for added texture.
I placed a little clay pot to the base of my card, which gives the design further dimension and interest.
Dimension has also been added to my flower along with some delicate splatters of paint.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I now need to catch up with more deadlines. I always find it difficult to start back after Christmas. Hope you all find some time to touch base with your creative side.

Tracy
x

5 comments:

Redanne said...

Tracy, your card is gorgeous, the little blue pot is just the perfect finishing touch! I think quite a few people are having difficulty getting inspired/motivated after Christmas...

Happy Birthday wishes to you from David and I, hope you have a wonderful day (and take a little break). Hugs, Anne xx

A Pink said...

Absolutley ADORE this card! Tracy . My new fave I think ..... Hope you had a lovely birthday
hugs x

Cumbrianlass said...

Simply stunning Tracy I really do need some of your stamps Hugs xxx

hazel said...

A wonderful card Tracy, I love the stamps. Happy New Year.
xxx Hazel.

Kate Yetter said...

Colorful and gorgeous!!!
Kate