Monday 21 January 2019

Make Today Amazing

Today I am showcasing my A6 flower stamp Doodled Blooms #140 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
One of my favourite colour palettes today Turquoise and Lime with touches of Black. I used Dina Wakley Paints and brayered layers of colour over and over until I was happy with the depth of colour to my background.
I then added a monoprint using Autour de Mwa's stencil, applying Black Soot directly to the stencil and spritzing with water and then placing the stencil ink side down onto my background.
Delicate white splatters lift the whole design and touches of cotton thread add further texture. I also added dimension to each of my flowers.
I also applied some Lime paint directly over the stencil to add yet a further layer to my background.
The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x




AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

5 comments:

A Pink said...

Another fabulous card! Tracy :) x

hazel said...

A beautiful card Tracy - the colours are gorgeous.
xxx Hazel.

Yvonne Garner said...

Another masterpiece!

Brenda Brown said...

That colour palette is gorgeous and the brayered layers and mono printing has created a fabulous background for your gorgeous stamps xxx

Redanne said...

Really, really gorgeous Tracy, I love that stencil and it looks wonderful behind your stunning flowers! Hugs, Anne xx