Friday 25 January 2019

It's Your Time To Bloom

Today I am showcasing my A6 flower stamp Doodled Blooms #140 combined with my A4 stamp Time Flies #143 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I think these two stamps combine so well together and the sentiment is perfect, showcasing the flower with the clock imagery.

The background is created with Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints Turquoise and Lime, two of my favourite colours, adding a pop of red to liven everything up a little. I also included a touch of stencilling in the background.
I added a pop of red twine along with a small clay pot again painted with Dina Wakley Paints. You can see the circles from the stencil in the background which adds yet another layer of interest.
A few touches of Texture Paste to add further dimension and interest along with some cotton threads.
I also added some delicate splatters of paint and further added dimension to my flower head.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x




AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Fabulous as always, I really must get in touch with my green side
Love
Amanda X

Redanne said...

Oooh, I love this Tracy! The Turquoise and Lime are beautiful together and those red splashes also look amazing, who would have thought to put those colours together - love them and love your design. Hugs, Anne xx

Corry said...

This is fabulous Tracy. The green color with the read . I love it

craftytrog said...

A beautiful composition Tracy! I love that colour combo!
Happy weekend,
Alison xx