Friday 28 December 2018

Enjoy The Little Things

Today I have a post showcasing my newly released A6 Stamp Sketched and Doodles Moments #154 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I began by stamping onto kraft card with Olga's stamp #139 In the Cinema stamp using Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink, giving me a lovely vintage backdrop to work with.
I added some Texture Paste over Autour de Mwa's Lotza Dotz Stencil and the paste absorbed some of the Oxide colour which I love.
I stamped the flower, which has now become a firm favourite onto kraft card and then coloured the petals with a white pencil. Rusty wire adds further texture along with a few staples added to the stem.
Delicate splatters of white paint coordinate with the textural elements and lift the design. I also incorported the sentiment from the same stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

4 comments:

Redanne said...

Tracy, this card is stunning, I love how you combined the stamps, the flower is gorgeous! Love, love, love this!! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful stamp and brilliant design, love it xxx

craftytrog said...

Great design Tracy!
Wishing you a happy 2019.
Alison xox

Annie said...

Such a beautiful card and I just love the stamped details xx TFS and best wishes to you and yours for a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year 2019 xxxx