Friday 7 December 2018

Blossomed Numbers

Today I have a post showcasing my A4 Blossomed Numbers #109 Stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
When I am using my designs in projects I like to try and experiment with as many mediums as possible so that you can see the versatility of the stamps. A couple of days ago I was tidying my studio and stumbled across my Inktense Pencils and decided to have a few hours just colouring and relaxing, enjoying the process.

The flower has been coloured with three colours of Inktense Pencils and I have to say I have fallenn in love with these pencils all over again.
 I adore the vibrancy of the flower and the Pencils blend beautifully, I will definitely be using these again.
I set the flower onto a painted background, brayering Turquoise Paint over white card and then adding layers of White Acrylic Paint to lighten. I then stamped my Blossomed Numbers stamp onto the background with Black Archival Ink and overlayed my coloured flower on top for added dimension.
Of course I had to add a touch of texture with some delicate textural stencilling using Autour de Mwa's Lotza Dotz Stencil. I also included some cheesecloth, vintage book pages and sentiment along with some fabric.
This card really lifts the spirits and I hope it has done that for you today too.

These are the products used in my creation today.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



5 comments:

Rizwana said...

Hello Tracy this is stunning I love the colours and all the textures you have used and shows how versatile this stamp is. I’m definitely going to have a go with my new stamp which arrived yesterday super excited �� xx

Jackie PN said...

So now I need to revisit my Inktense as well! This card, I have fallen in love with! Your coloring is just beautiful and those petals have a life of their own!
Jackie xoxo

Redanne said...

I love using my Inktense pencils too, the colours are always so beautiful - your coloured flower is gorgeous. It goes so beautifully on the textured gentle background. Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

Corry said...

WoW , the tags are beautiful , I have visited your blog, a very nice blog and you make beautiful creations. I went to follow you. I want to invite you to take a look at my blog and maybe you want to follow me too
Hugs Corry

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully designed and coloured Tracy, I’ll have to search my inktense colours out again. It’s amazing how we forget about what materials and tools we have hidden away somewhere. Happy weekend to you xxx