Monday 17 December 2018

Life is a Journey

Today I have a post showcasing my newly released Border Stamp Numbered Keys #148 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
Enjoying my love of vintage with this piece. I began by incorporating some vintage book pages to the background and then added my layered stamped elements.
I stamped the keys onto a piece of kraft card and then stamped them once again onto book pages, tore the page and added this on top of the first stamped image to give me a layered design.
I melted some of Seth Apter's Baked Beeswas and stamped the keys into the melted powder and then layered this element onto my card.
The Beeswax really adds to this design and I love how it turned out.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Wonderful layers and I love your new stamps x The beeswax looks like sticky toffee and the colour is amazing against the kraft card and book pages xx TFS and best wishes
Annie xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous, I love the beeswax embossingpowder element ! Stunning !
Corrie xx

Redanne said...

Tracy, I love how it turned out too, the keys are beautifully vintage looking and love how the stamping into EP turned out. Great background too! Hugs, Anne xx

Kate Yetter said...

SO many layers of vintage gorgeousness! Beautiful, Tracy!
Merry Christmas,
Kate

craftytrog said...

Absolutely fabulous Tracy! I love the piece of bees wax embossing!
Alison xx