Friday 14 December 2018

Key To Happiness

Today I have a post showcasing my newly released A4 Stamp Time Flies #143 along with my new Border Stamp Numbered Keys #148 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I opted for a canvas this time around and I love how the images from both stamps combine so well. I began by adding texture to my background and then painting with Distress Paints Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Tumbled Glass.
My central piece includes the stamped clock image in the background and then the same clock is stamped onto clay to give further dimension and interest to the piece.
I stamped the keys onto mountboard and the added layers of Seth Apter's Baked Beeswax to add further to the vintage feel.
Lots of texture has been included from clay, cotton threads, silver wire and stencilled texture to produce a cohesive design that is both tactile and gives lots of interest.
I added delicate splatters of paint and some vintage book pages.
I kept one of my clay pieces as is rather than paint it to give a contrast to my design.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I fell in love with this when I saw it on Hochanda, the whole design is wonderful, I really love the mix of stamps and the texture looks amazing! Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Gosh there’s so much wonderful detail and fabulous layering here Tracy, I love it. Have a great weekend xxx

A Pink said...

This is absolutely fabulous , Tracy So much texture and detail to admire . You have done a sterling job of showcasing your terrific new stamps .
hugs x

Seth said...

Love this Tracy. So many layers and details to explore.