Friday 19 April 2019

With Brave Wings She Flies

Welcome, today I have a mixed media piece using my A4 Stamp Eclectic Silhouette #113 from AALLandCreate.
I began this dimension piece with layers of paper from 13 Arts designed by Fiona, decorating all sides of my That's Crafty substrate.
I then added some DecoArt Media Crackle Paste to the sides and edges of my piece to add a further layer of texture, allowing the Paste to dry naturally. I also included a piece of driftwood for added dimension and texture.
My focal image is the silhouette from my A4 stamp which I adore, there are so many possibilites with this stamp and so many details. I stamped the Silhouette onto a piece of 13 Arts Paper and added tocches of colour with Distress Oxide Ink (Vintage Photo).
My background piece has also been covered with Seth Apter's Vintage Beeswax Powder, adding another aged element to my piece.
I added some SnipArt pieces behind my silhouette along with a layer of Crackle Paste applied through a stencil Quadrilaterals which you can find HERE. I also included a SnipArt sentiment 'INSPIRE' coloured with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink and then covered with Clear Embossing Powder, adding touches of gold wax to the top.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

5 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Beautiful layers, love all those elements xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Tracy, love the layers and gorgeous stamps you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Amanda said...

Brilliant make Tracy love it’s monotone look
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

Gorgeous layering Tracy and those touches of crackle are wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

Katie said...

Fabulous project