Friday 12 April 2019

Make Today Amazing

Welcome, today I have a card using my A4 Stamp Blossomed Numbers #109 from AALLandCreate.
I began by adding layers of Fresco Finish Paint to white card, applying the paint with my finger and blending as I move around the card.
To add further depth to my design I also added a few layers of Infusions, allowing the ink to sit on my background until it dries naturally to give more depth of colour. I also incorporated some background stamping using my Border Stamp #34, stamping with white acrylic paint to add a further pop to my background.
I stamped the large flower onto a brayered backdrop and then cut out my flower and added half to one side and the other half to the opposite side. I scribbled some watercolour pencil around the outside edges of my petals and blended with water. I also incorporated some splatters of white paint.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



6 comments:

Miriam said...

This card is stunning! I love the background teamed with that amazing stamp!

A Pink said...

Loving this! Tracy. The blended background in those hues is delicious and love how striking the black stamping is against it.

Hugs x

Amanda said...

What a fabulous card, love it
Love
Amanda x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, I love this stamp set, another on my list to get. Wonderful colours, love orange and pink together.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

I just love those gorgeous dreamy colours in the background, such a lovely backdrop for the gorgeous flower Tracy... really beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Jo Rice said...

This is stunning Tracy, and your colour combination is great too. Have a lovely Sunday....hugs..Jo, x