Monday 8 April 2019

Doodled Blooms

I have a fun card for you today using shaving foam combined with my Doodled Blooms #140 Stamp Set from AALLandCreate.
I am really enjoying using bright colours at the moment, they are so uplifting and this card was such fun to create.
I stamped my flowers onto my shaving foam background, cut them out and then adhered them together to give further dimension to my design. I love how these colours pop.
I have incorporated my trademark cotton thread behind my flower for furthter texture.

Thanks so much for popping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous xxx

Artmadnana said...

I love the colours in this Tracy. I'm looking forward to trying this technique on Saturday! Love this stencil too!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I loved seeing this technique at the NEC and you did it with a constant smile :)) What fun. Those backgrounds make a great flower. I've had a weekend playing with stencils and that very same stamp set but it's for a project not quite ready to share just yet but i've loved every minute. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration just like your use of colour it's uplifting.
Hugs Tracey x

Gwyneth said...

Fab card. Great choice of colours.
GG

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and layers. Beautiful stamp too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Amanda said...

Fab card and i really must get out the shaving foam, you are getting some great results
Love
Amanda X

A Pink said...

Fabulous shaving foam flower, Tracy that sits wonderfully in its surrounds .
hugs x