Monday 15 April 2019

Fresh Blooms

Welcome, today I have a card using my Doodled Blooms Stamp Set #140 from AALLandCreate.
I spent quite a few hours in my craft room creating projects for deadlines and this card was created from all my leftovers. I love creating with bits left on my desk and seeing where the creative flow takes me.
I was creating backgrounds with Infusions and I still had some ink left on my stencil, which I spritzed with water and then placed the stencil, ink side down onto my card and I love the subtlety of the stencilling on this.
I applied Fresco Finish Paints through a circular aperture, applying the paints with my finger, the colours really pop and coordinate perfectly with my subtle backdrop. I had some torn book pages on my desk and added a small piece to the base of my flower to ground my image.
I love the fresh feel to this piece and it's surprising what you can create from leftover bits and pieces.
Thanks so much for popping by and leaving a comment. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




4 comments:

Redanne said...

The subtle stencilled background is just perfect for that gorgeous pop of colour in the circle and flower. Such a beautiful card! Hugs, Anne xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Lovely way to use up those scraps, I too love that subtle stencil effect upon the background, a delicate touch leaving a mighty mark. Beautiful card Tracy.
Creative Hugs Tracey x

craftytrog said...

Simply gorgeous Tracy! I love that subtle background, and beautiful colours! xx